13 June 2007

Bungee off Ponsonnas Bridge!



We each bought the dvd of our own jump, however we are unable to rip them. So...I had to make a video of the video :)

Right now we are in Port Vendres. It is the most adorable city and the hotel is great as well. Everything has such character. The night before last we decided to try and save some money, so the guys drove all night. We stopped at 4am in Canet and slept in the car until about 7:30am. Everyone went and slept on the beach for a few hours. I, on the other hand, did not. I know that I would fry in the sun. So I slept in the car a bit longer and then walked around town for a while until they woke up. After a bit more driving (the towns are very close together) we made our way to Port Vendres. We ate a fancy dinner last night and drank a bunch of wine :)

This morning Ika came with me for a run. I am happy to say that my ankle is just about completely healed. It is SO fun to run around strange and beautiful places.

10 comments:

JTDad said...

I just watched your bungee jump....now I gotta go to the bathroom quick!!!

Unknown said...

You are my hero. You've overcome your cibophobia, your autophobia, have come into your own and are tasting life unbound. I'm thrilled to be able to share the joys of international travel with you now; you've joined an exclusive club. I'll teach you the handshake when you return. How big does the world look now? Little smaller maybe?

Anonymous said...

Let me sum up what he just said .... you're nuts.

;)

Ana said...

You are amazing Amy !! Did nit have many chances to talk to you in Phx and let me say i thought you were more "quiet" .How it felt the shot of pure adrenaline ??? Welcome to the globetrotters club !!! Every day a new and unexpected experience !!!

Curtis said...

all i can think is "why not me?" you little bugger.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!!!!!!!!! I was filing my nails as I was watching your video..NOT a good idea! Now my nail bed is bleeding! You are amazing Amy. I am LOVING your blog, it makes me feel like I am traveling with you! Maybe a quick stop in Nantucket on the way home for some well deserved rest? We would love to see you and hear about all of your great adventures! (we also have some pretty decent wine here!)
Bravo! Stephanie

Anonymous said...

hey amy its danielle. sorry its taken me soo long to get in touch with you but im so glad to see that your having a great time. I cant wait to join you in all the fun!!! And i love how your drinking in pretty much every picture hahah. So i just got done finals so now i can solely think about europe, caue we all know how much time the duck takes up. Ok im gonna let you continue your exciting life while ill go to work but keep in touch. And start thinking about where and when you want to meet up, miss you!

Anonymous said...

Your amazing!!!!!! freaking awesome!!!! Your my hero you jumped your my gutsy girl :) Your my inspiration!!!! I love ya girl and miss you Have fun!

Kakashi's girl ;P

Runner Gurl said...

ACK!!! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!
Geez....
; )
g.

Anonymous said...

Watching that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and my stomach flip!! You're crazy, i miss you, and I am glad you didn't die!!!