12 June 2007

Grenoble, France and lots of Cote d'Azur


Ok, yay McDonalds for having wireless! We are in a little town an hour east of Marseille, which is where we are headed to next. We are having an adventure! The day before yesterday we bungee jumped off of Ponsonnas bridge in Grenoble (craziest thing ever). Then last night we slept in a very sketchy hotel.

The pictures are of random things, Ika and me in Venice, holding bags of beer at the train station in Venice, drinking wine in Nice, the coast, all of us on an average day in the car and the bridge we jumped from =)

Everything is insanely beautiful and this experience has been beyond enlightening. Ok, we've got to get back on the road!

6 comments:

Cindymom said...

Hi Baby,

I am sooo happy to read of your great adventures. I miss you and can't wait to see you in person. You won't recognize our house now. Thank you for the gift - I love it!

Love, Mom

Ana said...

I love reading your posts !! is an other way of travelling !!
I've been in all those places you are visiting and i can't agree more with you.
The globe is so beautiful !!!
take care !!

Ana said...

you can post your pics in flickr.com

JTDad said...

Bungee jumping?....UFF DAH!!

Cindymom said...

Wow, I started getting phone calls yesterday....."did you see that bungee jump." I have now. Amazing - I don't know what was better - your screams or when you went off and after the first swing the end of the rope looked empty.

Love & Kisses,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Amster,
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! You are some kinda "WILD AND CRAZY" lady!!!! Looks like Europe has inspired your wild side. I must say I like it!!! I also want you to know that you can call us at the house collect anytime. Yes...collect!!! Maybe that will make it a little easier to call and say hi to your folks. We are all usually home in the evening after 9:00 and you won't bother us if you call ANYTIME. but on weekends we are usually throwing big parties and running naked around the neighborhood... when the cats away the mice can play!!!

Love ya,
Uncle Jeff and Deanna Steve