18 June 2007

Barcelona!




Alright everyone! A few days ago we returned our rental car here in Barcelona and have been having a fantastic time in the fabulous city. My plans have now changed. I was supposed to meet a "friend" in Madrid but he ditched me (thanks alot John, have a nice life, I hope she´s really special!). So I'm going to travel solo, which is great. This afternoon I've got a train to Madrid and a hostel for 3 nights. It'll be fun to plan as I go. I'll keep everyone posted as to my global position =)

6 comments:

Ana said...

You are gonna have the greatest time !!!
Contact me pincheguera@gmail.com
A can give you phones and mails from my friends & family( all in south spain)where you should head next !!! You will know some of the greatest people in the world and beautiful places too !!Also I have a sister in london
I vote to change this blog name:
"SUPER AMY" LIVING LA VIDA LOCA !!!
Take care !!

Anonymous said...

boys are dumb.

amos

Anonymous said...

Amy hope your having a great trip but, we need help at bar 7 please come back to us we need your help.


clark

Anonymous said...

I agree boys are dumb but, there are a lot of hot yummy guys in Europe so don't sweat girl enjoy the view.

love ya,
(me) Kakashi's girl

ps: actually is bar it's 5 and 6 that we need help on :P

Anonymous said...

hey! i was just going to read your posts and be jealous but now i have to come out and say that bar 7 doesnt need any help!

cortney

Deborah said...

wow, i guess I skimmed over the whole 'John ditching' you thing! What a dick!! If only he knew...

I think it runs in that circle of friends ;)

but I am sure there isn't a lack of attractive men in your travels.

xo xo