18 June 2007

Madrid! (hehe double post day)






Alright! I made it to Madrid! I havn´t done anything yet but I´m here =). I bought a really great map today in Barcelona of Madrid so I´m set. A bunch of these pictures are of me with things by Gaudi, the most amazing artist EVER. Well, it seems that way when you see his stuff in person. Another is of me in front of the soccer stadium, another is of me in front of a fountain at a really beautiful park. The one of the bunks of where I´m staying right now and for the next three nights. Enjoy!



4 comments:

Ana said...

Have fun !!!

Anonymous said...

hej amster!
good u made it to madrid! hope you have fun.
i just came home from work. it was pretty nice, so that's good. now i'm sooo tired. sebbe is already sleeping. take care! miss ya!

Sue Cherry said...

Way to go... We love you and miss you. Way to live it, baby!

The cherry Girls-we R watchin'

Anonymous said...

I hope you know Antonio Gaudi is my most favorite architect...I am so jealous!!!!!!

xoxo