05 June 2007

Midnight Sunset


Tonight is our last night in Borlänge. We fly to Venice, Italy tomorrow morning! Now the real adventure begins. Who knows where I'll end up! Luckily going to Stockholm allowed me to practice traveling by train. Now it'll be no sweat because I know what to expect. The last couple of days have been very low-key. I've been trying to take it easy to let my ankle heal. It's getting ever-so-slightly better each day (I'm getting extremely impatient!).

I took this picture last night at about 11:45pm. It doesn't ever get completely dark this time of year. I'm glad I've never had problems falling asleep! The prolonged sunset is beautiful...then the sun comes back up. I love it.

2 comments:

JTDad said...

Have a good flight and stay safe and try to keep us updated. We all feel like we are living the adventure with you. We love seeing the pictures of YOU! Keep it up. We love you!

Ana said...

Good luck !!!
You are gonna have the greatest time in your life and....this is just the start !!!
the globe is sooooo big !!!