22 May 2007

Strings may have been pulled


My passport is on the way! Lovely Sonya called me this morning while I was out on my run and left a voice message...which contained a FedEx tracking number. Now I know for sure that my passport will be in my hot little hands tomorrow morning at 10:30 in the a.m.! Luckily my application was done being processed so the string pullage helped with the transportation process. Ummmm, passports aren't usually sent via FedEx overnight. A little birdie told me that it would not have made it in time, had I not fussed and gotten in touch with these fabulous people. I feel relieved and extremely grateful.

Now if you'll all excuse me for a few hours: I must now write some crazy awesome thank you notes and bake some brownies a for a few people.

p.s. I got my hair cut (again), hence the photo, however awkward and fuzzy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great... better than ever.
It must feel alot nicer in that hot ass weather.
Amos

Cindymom said...

Wow, 145 visits to your site. Hope none of them are stalkers - oh well - it's a long way to Finland.

Love,
Mom