29 May 2007

Borlänge, Sweden


Well, I got here safe and sound! I'm a little delerious right now, due to lack of sleep=) My flight was great, however long. The food was decent, the people I sat next to were pleasant, and there were a few movies. The slight nervousness I had subsided the moment I spotted Marika at the exit. We sat at the airport for a few hours and chatted over coffee while we waited for our train. Then we chatted for another couple of hours while on the train. This place is vast, and green, and beautiful and I can't wait to explore it. Marika made me a fantastic dinner of salmon, potatos, and salad after we got a ride home from the train station from her friend Kajsa (in her Saab). Now I've got to keep busy so I stay awake! I need to kick this jetleg!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you made it safe. We miss you a lot more than we expected to! It was sad cleaning up your room. No worries though, we'll continue to hold the homestead for you awaiting your safe return. Call, mail or post if you need anything and we'll make sure it's done.

Have a great time and
POST OFTEN!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You made it! you made it! Ana and I were thinking about you on monday. I have fun and post often I will so Aracely tomorrow your page. miss ya

Have fun and miss you a bunch see you when you come back!

xoxo

ClarkW said...

You look great. Hope you are having fun.
Aracely