20 November 2007

and I didn't sleep because why?

No comment my friends, no comment. Don't think sultry, think nerdy.

Everyone knows the feeling. The incoherent, stumbly fog. I'm all about it today. I didn't dare close my eyes on the bus this morning. There is not a doubt in my mind that I would have drooled all over and missed my stop. Instead I listened to the new Radihead really loud and fought through the goopy, sandpapery, eyes- on-fire-ness. S'all good now. Work was slow. I got everything essential done and simply sat and perused something called the "internet". It's this amazing thing which harbors gobs and gobs of useful facts. Pretty incredible. I wish I had thought of it.

This evening I spent an hour and a half doing 9th grade homework. Wait, no, I "helped". It's pretty amazing how relieved one feels after completing a high school assignment. It's a kind of relief that says "shit, I'm glad I can still remember how to do that!". Kid best get an A! No, I should really give more credit the Mr. High School, he pitched in.

The most exciting event of the day was getting my newest Threadless t-shirt in the mail. Threadless is good times, plus I love getting stuff in the mail. It's a win-win situation for me and myself. Take that.

That's all for today. Tomorrow should be much the same, however cut short. Yay for the Turkey Day holiday starting early!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

howdy! write more...;)